- Longsleeve pyjama top and cuffed leggings with elastisized waistband, made from 100% New Zealand merino
- Merino is the superior fabric choice for childrens pajamas: it is 100% natural, luxuriously soft, snuggly warm and exquisitely delicate on the most sensitive of skins
- Merino garments naturally regulate body temperature by breathing and releasing heat when the body gets too warm, and insulating when the core body temperature drops
- Merino is a naturally flame retardant fabric, and unlike cotton, polyester and other manmade fabrics, affords excellent protection to wearers due to it's self-extinguishing and non-melting properties
- A recent study published by the University of Sydney showed that children who slept in merino fell asleep faster, slept more efficiently and slept longer than those in cotton or synthetic fabrics
Kid Winter produce a range of 100% merino baby and kids clothes, loungewear, base layer and sleepwear for stylish kids.
Here's why merino is the superior fabric choice for kids clothing and sleepwear:
- Merino is a 100% natural fiber, free of coatings, synthetics and other nasties
- The only thing you'll feel when you touch our merino is softness. Kid Winter merino is luxuriously soft, super snuggly, 100% prickle-free and can be worn all day and night with complete comfort.
- Merino naturally controls body temperature due to itâ€TMs super ability to heat the body when core temperature drops and breathe when your child overheats.
- Studies show kids sleep better and longer when they wear merino. In research published by the University of Sydney, participants who slept in merino in a room temperature of 84 F fell asleep faster, slept more efficiently and slept longer than those dressed in cotton or synthetics.
- Unlike cotton or synthetic pajamas that are often coated with anti-flammable chemicals, merino is 100% naturally flame retardant and will self-extinguish when exposed to fire. When your kid wears merino their skin isn't touching nasty chemicals or irritants that can cause discomfort or sensitivity.
Kid Winter, the coolest merino for your kid.
Find More Kids Baby-Boys Infant Products