- Tasting Notes: This full-bodied XX bold coffee packs a punch
- Product Details: This is a Dark Roast Coffee that is certified Kosher (U)
- Count Size: Contains 50 K-Cup packs, loose in a cardboard box
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn't have the Keurig logo, it's not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
- Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- The K-Cup pack is a patented, airtight container that locks out oxygen, light and moisture while locking in freshness and flavor
- K-Cup packs are compatible only with Keurig K-Cup brewing systems
- Keurig Brewed has been dedicated to the art and science of bringing you the coffee you love, every time
- Kosher Certification: This product is certified kosher by the Orthodox Union
Attention ground control. This full-bodied XX bold coffee packs a punch. ABOUT COFFEE PEOPLE:
Born in the Great Northwest, Coffee People celebrates a quirky, down-to-earth attitude with its own special brew of bold, flavorful coffees. Now you can enjoy this popular coffee with all its personality one perfect cup at a time. Bold Coffee. Bold Personality. INGREDIENTS:
COFFEE PACKAGING CHANGE:
In the next few months you may notice a change to the K-Cup pack lids. We have provided an image of the current K-Cup pack lid design, as well as the new K-Cup pack lid design. Please note the product ingredients have not changed.Introducing the new 50 count K-Cup package from Diedrich Coffee. The same consistent, flavorful K-Cups are now available in a single 50-count package exclusively on Amazon.com. This new larger package optimizes for our customers. It is more efficient resulting in both a lower cost and a green sensibility, given the reduced waste. You can find this package on K-cups by Diedrich Coffee, Coffee People, and Gloria Jean’s Coffee. So go ahead and explore all the great K-Cup varieties in the new 50-count package.
The K-Cup Magic
The K-Cup Magic
Diedrich Coffee Inc. Perks for the Planet
The K-Cup magic allows you to brew the perfect cup of gourmet coffee -- every time. No more guessing how much water or how many beans to grind, and best of all no more mess! Each individually sealed K-Cup contains ground beans protected until you brew them -- all you need to do is insert your K-Cup, hit the button and allow the Keurig machine to brew you your next cup of gourmet coffee.
About Diedrich Coffee
Diedrich Coffee, Inc. specializes in sourcing, roasting and selling the world's highest quality coffees. Homegrown in Southern California, the Pacific Northwest and the Midwest the stories of our brands are rich in a passion for the craft of coffee that has stood the test of time. With a commitment to coffee that dates back to the early 1900’s, the Diedrich name long been associated with freshness and quality.
A coupling of tradition and meticulous care mark the standard for selecting and roasting each and every individual variety of premium Diedrich, Coffee People and Gloria Jean’s coffees.
EXPLORE THE WORLD OF Diedrich Coffee Explore and exotic world of premium origin coffees. Three generations of coffee growers and roasters bring you the very best from legendary coffee growing regions like Indonesia, Africa and South America.
GO BOLD WITH Coffee People: Born in the great Northwest, Coffee People is not your average joe. Experience these quirky brews of bold, flavorful coffee and celebrate Coffee People’s one of a kind personality.
FLAVOR THE DAY WITH Gloria Jean’s Coffees For over 30 years, Gloria Jean’s has passionately pioneered the development of high quality gourmet flavored coffees. Resulting in an extraordinary selection of irresistible flavors – offered in the convenience of single serve.
Our Mission is to provide continued emphasis and awareness on sustainable business practices while supporting various environmental and social causes benefiting our local and supplier communities. From the beginning we have had a passion for giving back and helping others. That legacy remains an integral part of who we are today, as we strive to be a positive force in the communities in which we live and work.
We encourage our employees to volunteer, as we continue to invest in our communities. We conduct our business as a good corporate citizen – in a way that helps protect the environment and demonstrates good stewardship of our natural resources.
Diedrich Coffee, Inc. is a proud supporter United Way and Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Diedrich Coffee and Amazon.com have teamed up to offer this item in Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging, a recyclable, easy-to-open alternative to traditional packaging.
- 33% reduction in packaging with a single, 50 count, box
- 40% recycled cardboard in every package
- Soy based non-toxic ink on all packaging
- Reduced carbon emissions due to more efficient packaging and transportation
What’s in the Box
50 count K-cups
More Good Quality Products