- Programmable bread machine bakes 1-, 1-1/2-, and 2-pound loaves
- 12 preprogrammed menu options; 3 crust settings; 13-hour delay-start timer
- Viewing window; removable lid, pan, and paddle for quick cleanup
- Stay-cool handles; measuring cup, measuring spoon, and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
From the Manufacturer
|Nothing says “home” like warm, just-baked bread. With this programmable automatic breadmaker from Cuisinart, all you have to do is add ingredients and select the time you’d like it to start the process. The breadmaker mixes it, kneads it, and bakes it. It also come with lots of bread recipes, as well as recipes for pastries and jams. You’ll discover you’ve bought yourself much more than a breadmaker (while still enjoying the lovely smell and taste of homemade bread). For safety, this unit is equipped with a power failure backup system. In case of any disruption of power supply, the unit will store in memory the stage of bread making cycle and resume once power is restored. The power back up feature can maintain memory for a power failure up to 15 minutes. And for easy clean up, the removable pan and paddle, cup, and spoon are dishwasher safe. The removable lid and touchpad control wipe clean with a damp cloth; fewer crevices make the unit easier to clean.|
Easy-to-Use Control Panel
- Mix-Ins: During the last 8 minutes of the second kneading cycle for several on selected programs an audible signal of 5 short beeps will sound to remind you to add any additional ingredients your recipe requires (such as nuts and seeds, raisins and dried fruits, shredded chesses, chocolate morsels).
- After Mixing/Kneading is completed there will be an audible signal of 6 short beeps, before the last rise cycle, indicating the point at which the mixing/kneading is complete. At this point in the bread making process you have the option of removing the kneading paddle, to avoid a small hole in the bottom of your baked loaf, and/or re-shaping the dough, though neither is necessary.
There will be a series of 15 beeps to signal the end of the baking cycle: the bread display window will read 00:00 and the unit will be in the Warm Cycle. Your bread will be kept warm for 60 minutes to prevent it from becoming soggy. For optimal results, we recommend removing the loaf as soon as the baking cycle is complete and letting it cool on a baking rack. All breads slice best when allowed to cool for a minimum of 30 minutes before slicing.
Bringing the Good Life Home
Cuisinart products are designed to make life delicious all day long. Specialty items, like this programmable breadmaker, offer today’s consumers a variety of menu options, and fun and easy new ways to entertain family and friends.
Cuisinart first came into home kitchens over 30 years ago when it introduced the now legendary food processor. People discovered that routines could be broken and creative cooking quickly became part of the new lifestyle. Preparing fresh ingredients with products that offered easy and interesting new techniques meant healthier meals and more free time.
Today Cuisinart develops products to make every meal memorable. From breakfast toast and coffee to elegant five-course dinners, the preparation and cooking have become a pleasurable part of the total experience. Today’s relaxed lifestyles and the convenience of Cuisinart products make it easier than ever to Savor the Good Life, right at home with family and friends.
More Cuisine Essentials BG - 1322 Eco-Friendly, Nonstick Silicone Loaf and Bread Pan, Commercial Grade; FDA & European Grade Silicone, Burgundy Wine
- ✔ Non-Stick, Flexible, Easy to Remove & Clean, Freezer, Microwave & Dishwasher Safe
- ✔ FDA & LFGB Approved - Ensuring more durability; SGS Certified Finish. Made with 100% Pure Silicone/No Fillers
- ✔ Ultra-Heat Resistant Technology
- ✔ Premium, Eco-Friendly, Odor & Stain Resistant Silicone Loaf Pan. Silicone Bread Pan
- ✔ 100% LIFE TIME WARRANTY!! Over 15,000 served customers!
" Looking for a Silicone Pan that's 100% Pure Silicone, Non-stick, and Hold its Shape in High Temperature? Make sticky, residue, and odor filled pans disappear!
This ultra-premium stain resistant pan has no fillers what so ever repelling high temperature induced orders and stains. Use it in the microwave, oven, or even in the freezer this pan will continue to hold its shape and perform.
No Plastic Fillers - Ultra Heat Resistant More Cuisine Essential's Silicone Loaf Pan can be used in the microwave, oven, or even in the freezer. Its durable and flexible pure silicone design allows for multiple use without the fear of filler contamination.
Oprah Introducing More Cuisine Essential's Silicone Loaf Pan' More Cuisine Essential's Silicone Loaf Pan is the first and only Ultra-Premium heat resistant loaf pan made with 100% pure silicone. Its high-grade design and cuisine compatibility ensures for extensive performance.
It is lifetime guaranteed against breakage unlike cheap plastic filled imitations. All of our products are developed, manufactured, and housed in an eco-friendly environment and approved by all national and international guidelines; FDA/LFGB/& SGS Certified.
Lifetime Guarantee All our products are backed with a FREE Lifetime Warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your order we will refund your purchase, no questions asked Click "Add To Cart" Button to Purchase More Cuisine Essential's Silicone Loaf Pan Today!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers