- Ships for $2.99
- Thousands of flexible rubber fingers
- Beveled nosing on all 4 sides creates a moat to traps moisture.
- SBR rubber ensures finger-scrapers remain flexible in extreme cold or chemical exposure.
- An overall thickness of 5/8 inch in Black.
This all-rubber mat features thousands of flexible rubber fingers that yield a reflexive scraping motion when pressure is applied. Recommended for high-traffic outdoor entrances. Made in the USA with top quality rubber. Ideal for single door entrances. Other sizes available at StopDirt.com.
- CLEVER DESIGN: Built in ant moat and clear saucer base allows you to monitor nectar levels
- BETTER VIEW: Stokes' saucer feeder allows an unobstructed view of hummingbirds from all six feeding ports
- PERFECT CAPACITY: This hummingbird feeder holds 14 oz of nectar, just enough to ensure nectar won't go bad without having to refill constantly
- PROTECT THE BIRDS: A portion of ALL Stokes Select proceeds is donated to bird habitat and conservation, so you can create a better bird environment!
- HIGHLY RATED: Stokes Select is a common household name for a reason - our birdfeeders, birdhouses, bird accessories, squirrel and ant proofing designs and materials WORK
This saucer style hummingbird feeder is another option to the classic bottle feeder. The red top with four flower-style feeding ports is designed to attract hummingbirds, while the clear base allows you to easily monitor nectar levels. Large perches surround base. S-hook included or has a pole mount option.
Hummingbirds are the smallest bird in the world, but truly one of the most fascinating creatures on the planet. Hummingbirds are famous for their aerial display. They can fly up, down, forward, backward and sideways. And they can stop in mid-air! Because of their high metabolism, hummingbirds spend a great deal of energy flying so they must feed almost constantly.
- 14 ounce nectar capacity
- Clear base to monitor nectar level
- Six flower feeding ports
- Hanging or pole mount option
Stokes Select feeders have led the way with excellent features that provide an optimal bird feeding experience and attract more songbirds. Each feeder has been field-tested over time to allow inclusion of great features like: twist-lock tops, easy cleaning, seed diverter, quality powder-coated finish, drain holes and much more.
- Squirrel Proof Bird Feeders
- Bird Feeder Wall and Deck Pole Mounts
- Hummingbird Feeders
- Squirrel Feeders
- Bird Houses
- Squirrel Baffles
- Suet Feeders
- Glass Feeders
- Metal Exstension Hooks
- And more!
Birds are our life's passion and the world's beauty.
Don and Lillian Stokes, America's #1 Bird and Nature Experts, have been the most-trusted authorities and educators of birding information for more than 30 years.
Stokes Select is a brand designed out of love and appreciation for birds. Don and Lillian's deep concern for the conservation of bird habitats and the well being of wild birds has inspired them to contribute to bird conservation over the past 30 years.
A portion of all Stokes Select proceeds is also donated to bird habitat and conservation. Each purchase of Stokes Select not only buys a great product, but also helps protect the birds.
Find More Create Moats Products