- World's best and #1 top-selling merino sleep bag in the USA and worldwide. Others can't beat Merino Kids' patented iF award-winning design, premium fabric and superior workmanship
- For parents who want the very best. Crafted by master tailors from luxuriously soft and warm 100% Merino Sherpa Fleece. 100% natural, itch-free and allergy-safe. Organic cotton outer layer for extra durability
- Textile scientists recommend the Merino Kids sleep bag. Naturally absorbs and releases moisture to create the perfect safe micro-climate. Featuring a 100% Merino Sherpa Fleece, designed for the coldest months of the year and for cooler room temperatures ranging from 53°F to 68°F
- First sleep bag in the world to achieve the stringent UK BSI standard for baby sleep bag safety, and the only merino sleep bag certified to this safety standard. Baby has freedom to move yet can't slip underneath or wriggle out
- Fits toddlers 2-4 years safely and comfortably. Innovative safety belt aperture makes it easy to transfer sleeping child between car seat, stroller and nursery to maintain sleep routine
Merino Kids of New Zealand invented the merino baby sleep bag and is recognized with design awards and patents for its innovation.
Why Merino Kids is the world's best baby sleep bag:
- Made from luxuriously soft Woolmark-certified Merino Sherpa Fleece. Expertly stitched by master tailors in India.
- GOTS-certified organic combed cotton outer layer gives extra durability for years of use. Machine washable.
- Naturally fire-resistant. Rated low fire risk without fireproofing chemicals.
- Fits growing child safely and comfortably for up to two years. Excellent value compared to other sleep bags that last only a few months.
- Remarkable natural ability to regulate body temperature. Captures and circulates air to insulate child when the room temperature falls, and releases excess body heat and moisture as the room temperature rises. Child stays warm and dry without overheating.
- Recommended by textile scientists. A 2010 scientific study concluded children are less likely to overheat or to become damp and chilled in a Merino Kids sleep bag compared with polar fleece sleep bags.
- Meets all U.S. and international safety standards including UK BSI sleep bag safety certification. Child has freedom to move and room to grow, yet can't slip underneath or wriggle out and wake uncovered and cold. Contoured bodice stays clear of face.
- Awarded the prestigious global iF Seal of Outstanding Design Quality. Unzips from the bottom for quick diaper changes and opens flat for easy dressing. Zipper is sewn inside lining and enclosed in a special fabric zipper guard to protect child's skin. Opens at one shoulder only, won't 'pop open' when child stands.
- Patented safety belt aperture enables child to wear their sleep bag in car seat and stroller. An essential innovation for busy parents, unique to Merino Kids.
Also available: baby size 0-2 years, limited editions, organic cotton.
Find More Winning Stroller Products